Sunday, January 5, 2014

All for not

Stopped as is my breath my eyes can't look past your beauty, my head turning but the eyes stay dialed in and locked on you.
Captivated totally at first glance, ah the angels sing in my head, but in my stomach jittery butterflies as I swallow I take it all in.
So precious your eyes, your smile, from head to toe flawless, as though my eyes can never see a higher standard.
A look is all it was for I am not man enough to approach you, out of my league is what you are, I can  say and dream all I want but never to express the emotions, for your rejection is all I have to gain.
Stopped is my breath, my heartbeat racing, eyes locked too, I am just me and for that I will never deserve a beautiful and intelligent woman such as  you .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You never fail to surprise me my dear. Your words. Articulate, passionate and well versed. You have a true gift my friend. Embrace it, share it and soar!!!

Unknown said...

You never fail to surprise me my dear. Your words. Articulate, passionate and well versed. You have a true gift my friend. Embrace it, share it and soar!!!